1. Southeast Alaska
2. The sceneryís very impressive.
Juneauís the capital city.
The Northern Lights are all
they are cracked up to be.
It's the sort of thing that leaves lasting memories.
Summers in Southeast Alaska are pretty spectacular.
Thereís lots of nice things to eat.
8. And the ice caves are pretty awsome.
Enjoy an open-water dip in the ocean
You could spend all day just looking at the views
There are more than 1,000 islands in Alaska.
12. The food is like out of this world and its fresh.
13. As their celebrations? Unforgettable.
14. Feel like a
hike? There are really special places to go.
And there are some cute ways to travel.
Or like this.
The wildlife in Southeast Alaska is pretty spectacular.
Thereís lots of special things to see.
20. And cute things too.
And there's plenty for kids to do.
22. And fishing is great fun.
There are lots of sports in Southeast Alaska.
24. And the regular ones.
25. Why just sit around doing nothing?
26. You can do a bit more than the mundane.
27. See the spectacluar scenery from the air.
Or just sit and collect your thoughts.
And there's the culture.
30. And loads of history.
31. The art is quite unique.
32. The fishing is just fantastic.
Berries are everywhere they just grow wild.
And there are lots of cute seaside towns.
35. Such as Sitka.
Adorable cabins that you can rent.
37. The Alaska Marine Highway System is unique.
Southeast Alaska is filled with sailing boats.
Natural hot springs are a must.
Snow carving is incredibly clever and artistic.
If you never never go you will never never know
Itís realy worth it no matter what.
43. Southeast Alaskaís got something for everyone.
There is also the magnificient rainforests
45. And Southeast Alaska has beautyful sunsets.
Photo cutesy Bob Mills of Kake Alaska
THANK AND DO THINK ABOUT VISITING. DON'T FORGET TO SEE HOW WE ARE GREENING
Back to Index